13660 New Providence Road
SoAR’s primary low power field
This field is private property and should only be used in conjunction with a scheduled club launch
From GA 400, take exit 7B (Holcomb Bridge Rd. GA 140 West.)
- Go west about 3 miles.
- Turn right onto Crabapple Rd. and go about 2.4 miles.
- Turn left onto Arnold Mill Rd. and go about a half mile.
- Veer right onto New Providence Rd.
- Go about two miles; the entrance to the school is on the left.
- Follow the driveway all the way through the school property. You’ll end up at the bottom of a hill on a dirt road.
- Follow that road through the first field until you come to the second field, where the dirt road will follow the tree line.
- Parking will probably be along that road as far west as possible. In most cases, the range will be set up toward the west.
- Often the second field is being used by a lacrosse group. If this is the case, just keep going to the west and you’ll see a gate to your left. Park to your right and walk around the gate to get to the third field. You cannot drive on to the third field.
If you are coming from the north on GA 400, you may want to take Old Milton Parkway west and continue as it becomes Rucker Rd., then turn right when it reaches Houze Rd. New Providence Rd. will be about a mile on the right.
From Gwinnett County you may want to take Jimmy Carter, and continue west as it becomes Holcomb Bridge Rd. Once you cross GA 400, continue as above.
From I-75 or from most places in Cobb County, head east on highway 92, turning left onto Hardscrabble Rd. eventually merging into Crabapple before turning left at Arnold Mill Rd., and continue as above.