1470 Eagles Perch Rd.
Ball Ground, GA
This field is private property and should only be used in conjunction with a scheduled club launch
An alternate address for GPS navi systems is 10715 Kelly Bridge Rd., Ball Ground, GA
Another address that can be used is 1378 Eagles Perch Rd., Ball Ground, GA
There are a number of routes; the following is one possibility, which takes from 40-50 minutes from Alpharetta:
- From Atlanta take GA 400 North.
- Turn left at the first traffic light you encounter, onto GA 369.
- After 4.7 miles, turn right onto Bannister Rd, then left onto Elmo Rd.
- After two miles, turn left onto Mt. Tabor Road.
- After 0.7 miles, turn right onto Nicholson Road.
- After 0.8 miles, take a sharp right onto Needham Road.
- After 0.4 miles, take a slight left onto Kelly Bridge Rd, which continues to Eagles Perch Rd.
- After 7.7 miles, the entrance to the field will be on the left.
If you are coming from the west side of Atlanta, the following may be the better route:
- From Atlanta take I-75 North.
- Take Exit 268 onto I-575 North.
- After 26 miles, take Exit 27 and turn right.
- After 1000 feet, turn left onto BallGround Highway.
- After a mile, turn right onto A.W.Roberts Dr. This becomes Gilmer Ferry Rd. then Ball Ground Rd.
- After a couple of miles, turn left onto Conns Creek Rd.
- After 5.7 miles, turn left onto Yellow Creek Rd.
- After 3.4 miles, turn right onto Lovelady Rd.
- After 1.2 miles, turn left onto Eagles Perch Rd. The entrance to the field will be on the right.
- 28 Oct 2017 - SoAR Dawsonville Halloween Launch - 10:00 am - 3:00 pm